Research Journal(12.02)

I searched from website, and I learned about the history of the Avon river.the old city was established in the shape of the holy cross on higher ground above marshy land. This topography offered an ideal place to establish a settlement that could be defended from attack. The Avon Gorge and the river tides also provided natural protection.
The river surrounded this city and protected it. With the city developed, people traded on the water through the Avon River. Therefore, Avon River protected Bristol and also brought economic trade to Bristol. So, Avon River is the mother river of Bristol. I want to use this information to my design. So I let robot read this message, and recorded it. Then, I upload it to my project, this step is similar as my previous step, and I also upload this picture into my project, it is the picture about early-period of Bristol. The picture as shown as below:


Run this project, you  can see :

So far, all the content about my design has been updated. I have designed a total of 8 buttons to interact. You can switch between images and hear audio. I know that I still have a lot of deficiencies, but I will continue to learn!


Reference: Avon River Bristol.  Available from 


评论