Research Journal (10.29)

The first step in my design was to take the photo as a background and continue my design in the background. The following two pictures provide a brief overview of my first steps with Xcode.


 The following picture, the button in the upper left corner, I can refer to this example and make a few buttons to interact with the audience, because most children don't understand the river, so through some interactions, let them see and see in my system. 



Hearing the river, I think this is excellent for them. So my design will be more suitable for young people and children, even foreigners. 

In the class on Tuesday, I learned about "text processing and semantic transformation - intelligence and algorithms, environmental systems" because I wanted to develop an information system that introduced rivers, so what I learned on Tuesday was very helpful to me. (eg text processing)

The following is the reference link:


  • To be continued...

评论